We offer a full range of painless dental procedures for our patients in local anaesthesia,
sedation, or general anaesthesia with warranty protection.
- professional oral cleaning
- pain-free ultrasound plaque removal
- polishing, prophylactic cleaning
- periodontal regeneration with stem-cell activation therapy (Emdogain)
- gum recession treatment with tissue transplant
- treatment of loose, affected teeth with long-term composite splint technology
Dental implantology, oral surgery, bone replacement
- laser surgery
- minimally invasive tooth and root extraction with an ultrasonic bone-surgical tool (piezosurgery) – quick healing and provides the perfect base for future implant
- surgical wisdom-teeth removal
- bone-replacement with synthetic bone graft, or bone transplant (autograph)
- sinus lift
- premium quality Swiss Straumann implant placement
Dentures, conservative dentistry
- dental implants, single and complete dentures
- instant dentures (available right after extraction)
- aesthetic metal-free zirconium crowns, bridges
- front-teeth correction with different types of veneer
- smile design
- combined dentures
- aesthetic fillings for cavities
- root canal treatment, root canal cleaning with ozone and laser technology, professional root filling technology
- teeth whitening with professional technology on-site, or home treatment
Complete digital X-ray diagnostics
- our office is fully equipped with high-quality X-rays with minimal radiation
- high-definition digital panoramic X-ray
- jaw joint X-ray
- X-ray to reveal hidden caries or cavities
Paedodontics (Treatments for kids), orthodontics
- fillings for milk teeth
- ozone therapy
- aesthetic fixed orthodontic
- lingual technology
- removable orthodontics
- self-ligating fixed orthodontic (Damon)
- invisible orthodontic appliance (Invisalign)
- tooth extrusion
Other common dental services
- treatment of jaw problems with specialised physio- or manual therapy
- treatment of sleep teeth-grinding
- occlusion treatment
- special protective dental appliances
- oral camera documentation
- halitosis (bad breath) treatment
- focal diagnosis
What patients ask regularly?
How much is it going to cost me?
Unfortunately, we can’t provide a price list as we create a customised treatment plan for our patients. Come and visit us at a consultation, and we will create a treatment plan for you. The price of the consultation is 16 800.- Ft, which is deductible from future treatment. The consultation price of orthodontics is 22 600.- Ft, which is not deductible from future treatments.
What kind of regulations are in place regarding Covid-19?
Besides wearing a mask, there are no other regulations at our office.
Is the dental treatment painful?
We provide painless treatments, although you might experience minor pain while getting the anaesthetic injection.
Is it possible to avoid the injection?